West High School Home
Home Page Main Image Shuffle
Help support your Lady Trojan Softball team. The deadline to order is February 1st.
The Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer, or P-EBT, application is now open. P-EBT is for children who received SNAP food benefits and are certified for free or reduced-price school meals during the 2020-2021 Texas school year. Families could receive up to $285 per child on a P-EBT card to purchase food at stores. For more information, please call (254) 981-2110.
West ISD Facts
- 4 Schools
- 1,342 Students
- 15:1 Student Teacher Ratio
- 63 Extracurricular Activities
- 37 State Championships over the Past 5 Years
- 100% Graduation Rate
- 49% College Dual Credit Enrollment
- 100% College Acceptance Rate
- $1.6M College Scholarships